Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTF Squirrel KO's 04 Tacoma!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
Rob Lewis is on a distinguished road
Army: 11 Bangaroo
Rob Lewis's Tacoma Gallery
WTF Squirrel KO's 04 Tacoma!

Hello all! I woke up yesterday morning without a care in the world! I went out to start my taco, I turned it over and instead of it firing right up it just kept turning over! Now I thought this was very odd because usually it fires right up! My mind started racing! I thought damn someone is messing with my truck! You know the usual paranonia. So I popped the hood. and almost shat myself when a very frisky Eastern Fox Squirrel sprung three feet into the air and hi tailed it! Needless to say he KO'd my tacoma by taking out the wiring harness that is located on the drivers side all the way up on the firewall! I could not believe my eyes! He had chewed through almost all of the wires!

So today my beloved sits at the dealer waiting to see how much damage this little rodent caused! Thank gawd for insurance!

No animals were harmed during the making of this post!

But I think some black ops are in order!

Rob Lewis
Old 02-25-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
That fucking sucks and I would declare war on them little pricks.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
do what I do. toss some corn in a nice area of the yard and keep an eye on it with a bow or pellet gun.

Or mix cyanide into the corn
Old 02-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
you better shoot that little fucker lol
Old 02-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I suggest a squirrel IED, disguised as a corncob.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #8
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
Squirrels are nasty little bastards. Out here in Cali they get HUGE because they don't hibernate. They are also not scared of people for some reason. We had one chew through the Christmas lights this year. I have no clue how it didn't get electrocuted. I actually nailed one with a big rock awhile back. Didn't even flinch. Just ran away. One got hit by a car in the summer and was in the back yard making all kinds of noise. I thought about going out there with my handy machete but luckily the neighbor's cat got it first. I was worried the neighbors might have freaked out had they seen me.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
I was in such shock that I forgot the pics and got my truck to the dealer asap! I'll just tape a packet of cumadin to the nesty spot! I'm still waiting for the dealer to call me back and tell me what the damages are!

Rob
Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
careful now... don't shoot rich...

ahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha Mike.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #14
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Funny story! Hope it dosen't cost too much to fix. Those little Squirrels are quite the theives. I wonder what he was gonna do with the parts, Ebay?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #15
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
we have chain link fence around my yard. they chewed throu the metal ties that keep the fence up!

also, we have a porch on our house with womanized railings..those bastids chewed throu the womanized wood without getting sick!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #16
3500.00 U.S. dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it? in less than 3 hours time a squirrel took out my rig! Can you imagine if this were to happen to some one who did'nt have insurance! It could be the straw that broke the camels back! Still trizzling here in Oregon!

Rob
Old 03-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

What was all damaged?
Old 03-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #18
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
ahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha Mike.
I'm funny...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:46 PM   #19
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lewis View Post
3500.00 U.S. dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it? in less than 3 hours time a squirrel took out my rig! Can you imagine if this were to happen to some one who did'nt have insurance! It could be the straw that broke the camels back! Still trizzling here in Oregon!

Rob

damn...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
U got a low deductible i hope?