Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

brush guards from other trucks

Old 06-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Dman96 is on a distinguished road
Dman96's Tacoma Gallery
brush guards from other trucks

Hi, this is my first post and i was wanting to know of some other trucks that use the same brush guards as my 03 tacoma. Wanting to get one off craigslist possibly
Old 06-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman96 View Post
Hi, this is my first post and i was wanting to know of some other trucks that use the same brush guards as my 03 tacoma. Wanting to get one off craigslist possibly
Just a heads up, ur aware that they do much more damage to the trucks when there is an accident right?
I've seen em fold back and come back/down on the hood.....rlly most of the supports out there are weak.

Not saying they look bad, or are a waste.... by all means, its ur truck and I support you doing what it takes to make ur truck your own......just wanted to throw that out there in case u weren't aware, that's all
Old 06-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Dman96 is on a distinguished road
Dman96's Tacoma Gallery
I am aware of this but thanks for the heads up
Old 06-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman96 View Post
I am aware of this but thanks for the heads up
Cool beans..............happy hunting