I purchased a pair of hid headlight for an 02 taco from ebay. here is the details and problem of the lights.
8000K SLIM XENON HID+01-04 TACOMA DRL LED HEADLIGHTS w/BUILT IN CORNER LIGHTS (Fits: 2002 Tacoma).
1. you have to trim the corner of your grill to fit in.
2.this headlight can not adjust to a properly low level.
3.the light shoots out or shine more to the side than to the road ahead.
4.this is what i hate most, the lights shoot out forming like lasers above the incoming cars that really interfere those incoming traffics. this can not be adjusted.
5. you will definitely get a ticket for having this pair of lights in your truck soon or later.
6. the light forming is really bad my stock lights can see far better.
7. i try to contact ebay and the seller but somehow none of those guys reply back to me this piece of junk need to be returned.
8. i already threw away more than $200 for this pair of trash.
9. if you do not wish to go through what i did don't buy this pair of headlights, it's gabages.
10. bottom line is do not buy it period!do more research before throwing away your money.
please share this infor. with the fellow taco lovers, thanks.