Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who has Alcan 3" leaf springs?

Old 06-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Who has Alcan 3" leaf springs?

I'm buying a set used for my 96 tacoma, anyone have them? i would love to see pictures of how well these leaf packs flex out.

Thanks Guys!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
I have them and like them a lot. Sometimes I carry weight in the bed sometimes I don't. They work well in both situations. Check out my build thread for some pics.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
They're great
Old 06-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Ok... I found a couple pics. They're not the best but give you the idea.

Full stuff:

Full Droop:

My springs are binding up a little bit, so I'm not getting all the droop that's possible out of the springs. I'm starting to think I slightly bent my frame, but you get the idea.