LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Gone with the wind

Old 02-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
TruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Medical Technician
Name: Blaine
TruthInLies313's Tacoma Gallery
Gone with the wind

So I live in texas. Kinda windy around here, and whenever I am driving, the wind seems to push my truck. Is there any way I can try to calm this down? I hate trying to fight the wind when driving. anyone have any ideas?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I changed out my original shocks and rear leafs a year ago. Pricey yes, but man what a difference in stability! The original stuff SUCKS-they just get you through the first few years-IMO if you are still on them after like 70,000 miles they are shot.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
TruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruthInLies313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Medical Technician
Name: Blaine
TruthInLies313's Tacoma Gallery
yeah 190xxx miles replaced shocks once, but nothing else. well overdue. thanks for the opinion.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive got the same problem..i replaced the rear shocks with bilstiens, but never got to the front..Im in the process of getting front bilstiens to see if this corrects the problem. its scary when that happens!