Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weirdest thing ever

Old 06-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #41
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #42
TooDrunkToTasteThisChicke n
TotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TotesMagotes's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like it's too stupid to be a scam, I'm assuming autoanything accidentally gave wrong customer information to arb for a return that has to be done. Gave them your email and now arb needs a location to come pick up the bumper.

That's my guess anyway, probably a good idea to ask what's up though like you have, or there may be an unhappy customer who won't be getting a return done....

i'll have some popcorn too please...
Old 06-28-2013, 03:59 AM   #43
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
C A L L

them....probably even a toll free call, would have already been solved in three minutes unless you are on hold for awhile...

DONE...
Old 06-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #44
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Change your email to show full header. If there is an IP address, you can copy & paste and use via google and the IP addess will show where the email came from. You may have to change your options to show full header.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #45
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, I'll have some too...
Old 06-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #47
RyanC is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
RyanC's Tacoma Gallery
^ +1
Old 07-02-2013, 06:25 AM   #48
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Still nothing? Crazy
Old 07-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #50
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Lol!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #51
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #52
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Op partied to hard on Canada day obviously.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #53
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe the OP fell for the scam and was abducted.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #54
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery

We should listen to the magic Conch!
Old 07-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #55
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Okay guys! Here's what happened.

I ordered the bumper from autoanything.com, and they shipped it to me. For some reason, ARB also shipped me a bumper. Since I'm canadian and I wanted to take advantage of autoanything's free shipping. I got it shipped to an american location near the canadian/usa border. I then drove there and picked it up. Because it was shipped there, I knew nothing about a second bumper being shipped. I talked with an autoanything employee and they told me this information. I have no idea if ARB managed too get a hold of this second bumper they shipped.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #56
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds to me like someone's rolling with a free bumper.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #57
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
Okay guys! Here's what happened.

I ordered the bumper from autoanything.com, and they shipped it to me. For some reason, ARB also shipped me a bumper. Since I'm canadian and I wanted to take advantage of autoanything's free shipping. I got it shipped to an american location near the canadian/usa border. I then drove there and picked it up. Because it was shipped there, I knew nothing about a second bumper being shipped. I talked with an autoanything employee and they told me this information. I have no idea if ARB managed too get a hold of this second bumper they shipped.
2 for the price of 1?
Old 07-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #58
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Op partied to hard on Canada day obviously.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #59

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Sounds to me like someone's rolling with a free bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
2 for the price of 1?
Arb is apparently sending a truck to go pick it up. It's not worth my time too go drive and pick up a bumper that may or may not be there. Even if it is free.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #60
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Dang Canadians get all the best deals.