Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weirdest thing ever

Old 06-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Weirdest thing ever

ARB just emailed me and said this.

"Hi Shayne
We have been trying to get a hold of you to see if you have the bumper so we can pick it up from you. Please let me know asap if you do and an address where it is located so that we can send a truck to bring it back."

I don't understand why they are trying too pick up my bumper. I like where it is located.

Obviously I have no problems with it, and I am completly confused as too why they are trying too pick it up. I never even ordered it from them.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Probably a scam
Old 06-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Probably a scam
I don't think so. The email came from a arbusa.com email address. Which is a domain that arb owns.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
I don't think so. The email came from a arbusa.com email address. Which is a domain that arb owns.
Recall maybe. No idea. Email them back and see what its about.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #5
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Did you buy it direct or through a vendor?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #6

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Recall maybe. No idea. Email them back and see what its about.
Google says nothing about a recall.

I did email back so we'll see what they say.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #8

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
Wait, you didn't even order it from them? How did they know your name?
I ordered it from autoanything. My name and email address is on the world wide web. But all info about my truck is only on tacoma world under the username nunavut. So I doubt anyone would put that togeether.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #10
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it's either quite an elaborate scam or they made a mistake and confused you with someone who probably asked it be returned because they didn't like it
Old 06-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #11
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
If it is a real email there would be contact info phone numbers or something along those lines.
Some venders get items shipped directly from the manufacturer so they may have your name and info. But if that's true they would have your address already.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #12
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd to see where this goes
Old 06-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
GhostDog86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Max
GhostDog86's Tacoma Gallery
Call the customer service number from the ARB website and ask them about the email.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #14
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Subd to see where this goes
X2
Old 06-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #15
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailtaco View Post
Call the customer service number from the ARB website and ask them about the email.
This sounds like a good idea.....my thoughts are SCAM.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #16

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
If it is a real email there would be contact info phone numbers or something along those lines.
Some venders get items shipped directly from the manufacturer so they may have your name and info. But if that's true they would have your address already.
They won't have my address because I got it shipped too a USA address so I didn't have too pay shipping. I then drove their and picked it up from Canada.

The email address has all the contact info, I just didn't paste that because I didn't think it was relevent. I checked all the phone numbers and fax numbers and they are the same as on the ARB website. So I think this is a legit email, I'm just wondering why they think I want them too pick up my bumper.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #17
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
You are not worthy. They don't think you deserve it.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #18
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #20
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting.