Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

CEL light bank 1 sensor 1

Old 07-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
CEL light bank 1 sensor 1

ok my friends, I got a CEL light, took it to advanced auto, code says P0751, 02 sensor, bank 1 sensor 1 and shift solenoid. I've have seen on here to order the 02 sensors from ROCK AUTO (and REPLACE both bank 1 & 2).....but I have not seen much on the SHIFT SOLENOIDS...anybody care to share some advice on how/where to fix these issues?....instructions for replacing shifting solenoid and 02 sensors???....please????

thanks anybody!!!!
Old 07-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
shift solenoids

taken from another thread...."shift solenoids are internal, when you pull the pan off they are right there"...can anybody point me to some more detailed instructions?
Old 07-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
I can't say anything about the shift solenoid but the o2 sensor just un bolts and follow the wire and un plug it. Than out the new one and plug it jn