Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Turn signals not working

Old 07-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
tristen247 is on a distinguished road
Name: tristen
tristen247's Tacoma Gallery
Turn signals not working

My turn signals just stopped. I just installed a new aftermarket stereo and I think that has something to do with it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 07-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Check the turn signal fuse
Old 07-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yup. Try honking your horn, they're on the same fuse. You probably shorted something while you were messing with wires, I go through a fuse or 2 whenever I'm down there messing with my turn signals
Old 07-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #4
tristen247 is on a distinguished road
Name: tristen
tristen247's Tacoma Gallery
I figured out that the hazard fuse is a connector for the turn signals, when I took out the dash I had to disconnect it and just forgot to reconnect. Fixed now but feel like an idiot
Old 07-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #5
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristen247 View Post
I figured out that the hazard fuse is a connector for the turn signals, when I took out the dash I had to disconnect it and just forgot to reconnect. Fixed now but feel like an idiot
Thanx for letting us know. These things can bite anyone, and an 'oops' adds to our knowledge base.

BTW, do you mean 'hazard SWITCH' ?
Old 07-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristen247 View Post
That was ft first guess as to what your problem was befor I even opened the thread. Glad you figured it out