Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

MagLite mount

Old 03-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
BTHOB
archerytarget will become famous soon enough

archerytarget's Tacoma Gallery
MagLite mount

im trying to decide where to mount my 3D maglite in my first gen. Anyone have any pictures/suggestions of where to put it?
Old 03-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have mone done yet, but right above the back seats in the ext cab, there is about 3 inches of plastic. I'm going to mount mine sideways on there! looks perfect and not too hard to reach.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerytarget View Post
im trying to decide where to mount my 3D maglite in my first gen. Anyone have any pictures/suggestions of where to put it?
in my double cab.............i mounted mine on the pillar behind the driver seat on the bottom close to where the seat belt comes out.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
BTHOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I dont have mone done yet, but right above the back seats in the ext cab, there is about 3 inches of plastic. I'm going to mount mine sideways on there! looks perfect and not too hard to reach.
do you mean between the back window and that backrest pad?
Old 03-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
BTHOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
in my double cab.............i mounted mine on the pillar behind the driver seat on the bottom close to where the seat belt comes out.
i thought about putting it there but wasnt sure if the seatbelt would get too much in the way
Old 03-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea exactly!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i mounted mine in the corner of the xtra cab. works out sweet, and i can reach it fairly easily.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #8
BTHOB

ive thought about mounting it on the passenger side of the shifter/cupholder console
Old 03-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
mine was mounted on the passenger side of the tranny hump...but i broke one of the brackets so its somewhere in the backseat
Old 03-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
BTHOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
mine was mounted on the passenger side of the tranny hump...but i broke one of the brackets so its somewhere in the backseat
did you like having it mounted there? how'd it break?
Old 03-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerytarget View Post
did you like having it mounted there? how'd it break?
yeah its easy as crap to grab...my dog stepped on the bracket at some point while the flashlight was not in it...and it cracked and broke