Old 09-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #81
specialized7 is on a distinguished road
specialized7's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #82

Old 09-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #83
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!!!
Old 09-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #84
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeeeeet!!!
Old 09-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #85
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good so far! I like your choice for wheel color but the stock toyota wheels look cheap.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #86
Thanks guys. Yea i know wheels look cheap but i cant afford new ones. it was either new studded dura tracs in 285/75 16's or rims .. i picked tires.
BTW where abouts are you from in the kootneys?
I moved back to Saskatchewan from Kimberley last January.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #87
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
dude, excellent job! Looks amazing!
Old 09-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #88
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=specialized7;7497212]Thanks guys. Yea i know wheels look cheap but i cant afford new ones. it was either new studded dura tracs in 285/75 16's or rims .. i picked tires. QUOTE]

I say it's a good choice! I just had to choose between new tires or rims, I chose tires. I did however go down and spend $13 bucks on some wheel paint and painted my extra set of stock wheels a graphite color. I can't wait for my tires to come in, I think it's gonna look sweet.

I think if you changed the color of your wheels to go with the blue better it would really set it off. I just never have been a fan of the gold. But different strokes for different folks.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:12 AM   #91
yep it turned out really good. I still am going to color sand and buff this thing in the next few days It isnt perfect,Iv noticed one small run on the edge of a panel and in the doorjam there is a spot where the tape kinda stuck and pulled a peice off. I will get it all fixed up..
Old 09-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #93
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialized7 View Post
Thanks guys. Yea i know wheels look cheap but i cant afford new ones. it was either new studded dura tracs in 285/75 16's or rims .. i picked tires.
BTW where abouts are you from in the kootneys?
I moved back to Saskatchewan from Kimberley last January.
I was living in Nelson for the last 5 years and just recently moved to Salmo. Pretty much just over the hill from you. Couple of us in the area do some wheeling trips, let me know once you build up your truck and you can join us.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #94
Right on!
I picked up a Thrust Glasspack for her. Being straight piped really wakes you up in the morning.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:35 PM   #95
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Wow awesome job with the paint! I think it is time for a color change on the rims though
Old 09-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #96
Thanks man. I need a set of rims. Maybe in the spring.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #97
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man. I need a set of rims. Maybe in the spring.

(just not in blue it would be a little much)
Old 10-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #98
haha thats what my buddy said.. Plasti dip them black., I painted them bronze 2 years ago and it still holding up
Old 10-01-2013, 09:32 AM   #99
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha thats what my buddy said.. Plasti dip them black., I painted them bronze 2 years ago and it still holding up
I really like the first gen trd alloy wheels. I'm using a set of them with 255/85/16s on them right now. I use krylon dual satin black spray paint and just touch them up after wheeling
Old 10-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #100
Color sanded with 1200, found a few blemishes. Gotta touch up the bottom of the passenger door.
Once everything is dry i will go over the truck with 1500, then 2000, then hit it with some compounds.