LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics

Old 08-26-2013, 06:38 AM   #21
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
Badland bumpers:
Front:
$650

Rear:

$450+
Thanks. I'll add these. Looking good, too!
Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #22
hurley842002 has a spectacular aura abouthurley842002 has a spectacular aura abouthurley842002 has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Name: Dan
hurley842002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Wow...just after 3 mins of reading, I'm scared of that company!
No chit!!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #23
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley842002 View Post
No chit!!
It sucks too b/c they're so close to my house. I could've really saved on shipping.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #24
hurley842002 has a spectacular aura abouthurley842002 has a spectacular aura abouthurley842002 has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Name: Dan
hurley842002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It sucks too b/c they're so close to my house. I could've really saved on shipping.
Shipping is the worst part of these bumpers. I'm thinking either an Elite group buy, or an ARB where I can pick it up at my local 4 wheel parts.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley842002 View Post
Shipping is the worst part of these bumpers. I'm thinking either an Elite group buy, or an ARB where I can pick it up at my local 4 wheel parts.
Yep. I spent 3-4 hrs yesterday trying to justify buying one and didn't even factor in the extra $100+ it's gonna cost to ship it.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #26
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Being protected and having little to no damage from one deer that runs in front, or the idiot that bumps you while parallel parking will make it all worthwhile
Old 08-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Being protected and having little to no damage from one deer that runs in front, or the idiot that bumps you while parallel parking will make it all worthwhile
Yeah, I know. I'm thinking I'm probably going to go with your bumpers with the combined shipping, to save some cash, but it's probably going to take me a few months to save up. You've definitely got the baddest bumpers, man!
Old 08-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #28
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like it a lot, too. If they do a group buy, I'll definitely consider that one. I wish All-Pro was in GA, so I could just drive there and get everything I want to cut out shipping
We just posted a group buy Friday, lasting until the end of next month. Here's the link:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...discounts.html

It is for the plate "APex" bumpers, at only $551.65! Plus, a chance to get an extra 5% back as store credit and get in the drawing to get it FREE!

Also, keep in mind that we include a lot of the items others may charge extra for, like fog light holes/mounts, winch mount, recovery points, etc.

Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you'd like us to send you a quote.

Thanks!

And, if there are others in your area who want to bumpers, or other items, we can ship the orders all together on a pallet to save on shipping costs.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
We just posted a group buy Friday, lasting until the end of next month. Here's the link:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...discounts.html

It is for the plate "APex" bumpers, at only $551.65! Plus, a chance to get an extra 5% back as store credit and get in the drawing to get it FREE!

Also, keep in mind that we include a lot of the items others may charge extra for, like fog light holes/mounts, winch mount, recovery points, etc.

Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you'd like us to send you a quote.

Thanks!

And, if there are others in your area who want to bumpers, or other items, we can ship the orders all together on a pallet to save on shipping costs.
Thanks!
Old 08-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #30
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
This is the elite offroad front. Price on the front page is a little off. With these options its $1120 powder coated.
Attached Thumbnails
1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics-uploadfromtaptalk1377559495161.jpg   1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics-uploadfromtaptalk1377559516500.jpg  
Old 08-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj1 View Post
This is the elite offroad front. Price on the front page is a little off. With these options its $1120 powder coated.
Looks good. All the prices I came up with were the bare, stock prices from each company's website, so they may be a little different.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #32

Update: Added Demello Offroad Rear Bumpers and Badland Bumpers

The bumpers I put on here are ONLY bumpers I can find on a company's website. If the company is no longer around or doesn't have a website, I don't put it up, as this is more-or-less a buying guide.

Same with prices: the prices I get come straight from the company's website, unless I'm contacted by them and they give me a different price or a discounted price for TW.

Lastly, I did search before creating this thread, but '95 Taco' (Jake) created a similar thread last year, and I wasn't aware. But, we've talked and he said he doesn't have the time to keep that one updated, so I'm going to try my best to keep this one updated. Any new bumper I find for a 1st gen, I'll put on here.

Feel free to add your bumpers, as well as enlightening us to what companies offer TW discounts, group buys, etc. Thanks guys!
Old 08-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #33
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about a new rear bumper with a hitch. Great page! Sub'd
Old 08-31-2013, 06:40 AM   #34

Stumbled upon this today. Pretty dumb looking, IMO

Old 09-01-2013, 12:16 AM   #35
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmka87 View Post
Thinking about a new rear bumper with a hitch. Great page! Sub'd
Where ya located? Ill have mine for sale..

And also for the thread, I haven't read the first page but here's my addicted Offroad front bumper.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:51 AM   #36
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

My first front bumper was an ARB, early 2000's is when I bought this bad boy. <$900

My rear bumper is from CBI-high clearance version about $900
Purchased in 2007.

This year, 2013, I replaced my ARB with a Trail-Gear front bumper <$500
I needed something with more clearance.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Where ya located? Ill have mine for sale..

And also for the thread, I haven't read the first page but here's my addicted Offroad front bumper.
For sale, you say? I'm in GA. What you asking for it, if ya don't mind.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasYOTA View Post
My first front bumper was an ARB, early 2000's is when I bought this bad boy. <$900

My rear bumper is from CBI-high clearance version about $900
Purchased in 2007.

This year, 2013, I replaced my ARB with a Trail-Gear front bumper <$500
I needed something with more clearance.
Now, that's a legit set-up. I'm a little jealous...
Old 09-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #39
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
bruteforce fab hybrid bumper check out the sig
Old 09-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #40
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't that Shrockworks front picture a T4R?

Matt