Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics

Old 09-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #41
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Isn't that Shrockworks front picture a T4R?

Matt
Yes, it was. Thanks for pointing that out. I replaced the picture
Old 09-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #42
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I'll add this one. I'm not currently building more of these but should be in the future.

Box Rocket Fab rear bumper

Old 09-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #43
trussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nicetrussell456 is just really nice

Name: Tyler
trussell456's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I'll add this one. I'm not currently building more of these but should be in the future.
When you start building them ill take one without the tire carrier
Old 09-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #45
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trussell456 View Post
When you start building them ill take one without the tire carrier
10-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
You planning on adding more corner protection?
No.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #46
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10-4

No.
It just looks unfinished to me, that's why I was wondering. IMO, I'd add a bar to the top of the square and wrap it around to continue the lines of it and give it added protection.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #47
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Box Rocket Fab rear bumper

So, you're going to put a picture up to tease us? Now I want one!!!
Old 09-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #48
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Now, that's a legit set-up. I'm a little jealous...
Thanks... It has been always evolving, ever since I bought her new in late 2000.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #49
tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
So, you're going to put a picture up to tease us? Now I want one!!!
That bumper is on ponethousand's truck
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #50
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
so many ugly bumpers. why even post anything besides relentless, only good looking one
Old 09-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #51
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
so many ugly bumpers. why even post anything besides relentless, only good looking one
Damn, thanks for the support. Glad you like my products
Old 09-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #52
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Robby Woolworth of Woolworth Motorsports LasVegas built my bumper. I've sold the truck but he did a beautiful job on it. Probably my favorite mod.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #53
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GTFO 2ND GEN
Old 09-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #54
tired

X2. Nothing against Relentless but the 2nd Gen bumpers are a whole different ball game.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #55

Relentless makes a badass bumper, but so do a lot of other people.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #56
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

I thought this post was about posting up the different photos of bumpers on the market.
Not about which one was going to win a beauty contest.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:07 AM   #57
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
: laughing: yes, each to their own. That's why there are so many styles. I like mine, some people don't. Doesn't really bother me
Old 09-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #58
hnmorris4 is on a distinguished road

hnmorris4's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys use to paint the off-road bumpers? I noticed many come unpainted. Has anyone tried the bedliner coating?
Old 09-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #59
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
GTFO 2ND GEN
psyche. suck it son

Old 09-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #60
Countinuous improvement
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnmorris4 View Post
What do you guys use to paint the off-road bumpers? I noticed many come unpainted. Has anyone tried the bedliner coating?
Mine are powder coated... But I have seen photos of a few that used bed liner and it holds up well.