LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics

Old 09-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #61
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
psyche. suck it son

Nice bumper
Old 09-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #62
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnmorris4 View Post
What do you guys use to paint the off-road bumpers? I noticed many come unpainted. Has anyone tried the bedliner coating?
I raptor lined the tops of my sliders an plan to do the same on my bumpers when they're removed for the sas. The Raptor lining has held up well on the sliders as well as my floorboards
Old 09-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #63
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Really good idea for a thread. Question though. The prices you have listed, are they for the bumper exactly as it appears, or is the photo with possible add-ons that increase the price? It would be REALLY nice if the photo and the price were an exact match so nobody gets a little surprise when ordering.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #64
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Really good idea for a thread. Question though. The prices you have listed, are they for the bumper exactly as it appears, or is the photo with possible add-ons that increase the price? It would be REALLY nice if the photo and the price were an exact match so nobody gets a little surprise when ordering.
Most of the photos the websites had to offer had the add-ons on there, so some of the pictures in this thread come with stuff that's probably going to cost more, unfortunately.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #65
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Right, I get that. I was thinking maybe just as a suggestion to post base price then, and then "as shown" price to help some out. It's just a thought.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #66
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Right, I get that. I was thinking maybe just as a suggestion to post base price then, and then "as shown" price to help some out. It's just a thought.
Yeah, I'll do that. Probably gonna be a few days though
Old 09-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #67
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
Elite front bumper with relentless rear.
Attached Thumbnails
1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics-tacom.jpg  
Old 09-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #68
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I'll add this one. I'm not currently building more of these but should be in the future.
How soon?
Old 09-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
Elite front bumper with relentless rear.
Those are two of my favorite bumpers. Looking good!
Old 09-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #70
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know about some of these, but I love my badlands bumper. Heavy duty and can take a serious beating.

1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics-20130406_190741-874563502.jpg

Old 09-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #71
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Shout out for the Badland bumpers. Not the best clearance in the world, but sure takes a pounding. Tagged a buck at 55mph, tagged numerous trees, boulders, extended heavy winch pulls, etc. Even had the little brother do a little head on with me in the driveway. Only damage I've ever had was scratched powder coat. The only weak point is using the stock mounting points.

Pretty much the same story with the rear bumper. Taken a pounding and pulled plenty of things around with it.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #72

I plan on buying Chad's (01Tac0ma) rear bumper sometime this month. It's badass and on pg. 2 on here, I think. Dude's got some serious welding skills.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #73
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
I plan on buying Chad's (01Tac0ma) rear bumper sometime this month. It's badass and on pg. 2 on here, I think. Dude's got some serious welding skills.

Thanks for the kind words! New rear bumperis in the works as soon as this ones gone!
Also, you should add sliders to the OP as well and just go on and have a full on armor thread
Old 09-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Thanks for the kind words! New rear bumperis in the works as soon as this ones gone!
Also, you should add sliders to the OP as well and just go on and have a full on armor thread
I might have to do that!
Old 09-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #75
Shabutie is on a distinguished road

Shabutie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a rear bumper with tire carrier and jack mount. I either dont like what's out there, they're to expensive or have terrible reviews
Old 09-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #76
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
I'm looking for a rear bumper with tire carrier and jack mount. I either dont like what's out there, they're to expensive or have terrible reviews
Tire carrier's are expensive to build! Just the material/spindle/latch can set you back $200 easily, not counting the design/fabrication time. There's a reason they're expensive.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #77

I ended up getting this off a totaled Tacoma for $50. It's a suitable temporary rear option until I save up enough to get something better. I plan on either rattle canning it black or herculining it and welding on some d rings

Old 10-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #78
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless bumpers will be the only ones I even think about buying. Just waiting to get my funds up.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
Relentless bumpers will be the only ones I even think about buying. Just waiting to get my funds up.
Relentless are definitely some of my favorites. Their rear bumper is so badass
Old 10-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #80

Well Eric, you'll be glad to know I decided to save up for an extra few months and go with the Relentless bumpers. Those are the ones I like the best and the reputation is good. I'd rather save up and get what I know I really want, rather than getting the cheap ones and regretting it later.