Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Offroad Bumper Options Gallery w/ Pics

Old 11-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #82
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Marlin Crawler also makes bumpers.

Although not my favorite because I think it needs another bar added to the underside corners. As it shows in this photo below because I feel like a rock would get in here.

But figured I'd share it anyway.

EDIT

Correction! I just noticed you actually have a Marlin Crawler bumper listed as an Addicted offroad bumper.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #83
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Brute Force fab. Hybrid bumper.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #84
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Well Eric, you'll be glad to know I decided to save up for an extra few months and go with the Relentless bumpers. Those are the ones I like the best and the reputation is good. I'd rather save up and get what I know I really want, rather than getting the cheap ones and regretting it later.
This.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #85
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Updated the the list to include the New Addicted Offroad front plate bumper and Marlin Crawler rear bumper

Also, 01Tacoma (Chad) has been texting me some BADASS pics of some stuff he's been coming up with. As soon as he finishes it, I'll put some pics up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Marlin Crawler also makes bumpers.

Although not my favorite because I think it needs another bar added to the underside corners. As it shows in this photo below because I feel like a rock would get in here.

But figured I'd share it anyway.

EDIT

Correction! I just noticed you actually have a Marlin Crawler bumper listed as an Addicted offroad bumper.
Thanks for catching that. I fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
Brute Force fab. Hybrid bumper.
I assume Brute Force discontinued their 1st gen bumpers b/c they're not on their website anymore; that's why I didn't put them on here. Yours looks good, though!
Old 11-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #86
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Someone said they just sent their $ in to billy for a first gen bumper. I hope they aren't discontinued
Old 11-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #87
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Someone said they just sent their $ in to billy for a first gen bumper. I hope they aren't discontinued
I'm not sure if they're discontinued or not, but I couldn't find them on their website, so I didn't put it up.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #89
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah no he's still up and running. Us Alaskans have a pallet full of bumpers headed up our way within the next month. He's got Both a plate and hybrid option for us first gens.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #90
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
hmm those must of been the bumpers I was looking at on Tuesday when I got my slider welded. there was 4 or 5 that I saw and another being built
Old 11-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #91
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nah Billy just doesn't keep his site up to date haha

apparently he even has a full on plate bumper for 1st gens.
↑↑↑This↑↑↑↑
Old 11-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nah Billy just doesn't keep his site up to date haha

apparently he even has a full on plate bumper for 1st gens.
Well, that's good to hear. I'll look for prices and good pics of his stuff and throw them on the list. Thnaks!
Old 11-29-2013, 05:37 AM   #93

So, my girlfriend and I usually do a $200 limit on Christmas presents and I can't think of anything else I want, other than a badass bumper, so I told her that she can just put $200 into my bumper fund and she went for it!
Old 11-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
now thats winning any way you put it!
Yep. And my birthday is in Jan, so I'll probably be placing an order with you mid-January. What's the wait, about 6 months? I just plan on getting the basic front bumper with black powder coating.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #96
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on how busy we are at the time. I usually quote out 5mo though, thats about the average.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Depends on how busy we are at the time. I usually quote out 5mo though, thats about the average.
Okay, thanks. It'll definitely be worth the wait
Old 11-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #98
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Well I thought I would be getting a used ARB for $400. That fell through so I went ahead and Ordered a DIY relentless bumper! Couldn't pass up the discount for Black Friday. Now gotta learn how to weld.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I'm surprised this thread isn't stickied. The 2nd gen one is. I'm always sending people to this thread and I hate searching for it every time lol
Well, thanks man!

Chad (01Tacoma) has been working on a rear bumper with a tire carrier for a while and he finally texted me some pics to put this bad boy on the thread! He said, if you're interested, send him a PM for a price. He's got some hellacious welding skills. Here it is (I also put it on the 1st page with the other bumpers)

Side note: Does anyone know if you can 'tag' a person in a post? Like, could I tag Chad in this post, so it will link to his profile?