1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Odd front Frame/Bumper bracket?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Colton.Parker, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Sep 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    Colton.Parker

Colton.Parker [OP] New Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    01 2.7 L Prerunner
    Howdy there fellas, its a nice forum you got going here, and i am sort of in a predicament. As of right now my front lower part of the bumper is off of the vehicle. The reasoning for this was because i was recently in an accident and i slammed into the back of an altima that cut me off. I nearly ran it over haha. Anyway, when i finally got around to taking the front bumper off, i noticed there is a frame/front bumper support that was severely crunched in so we had to cut it in order to get access to the bolt that was hidden inside, that was connected to the frame. I have uplodaded a pic of the part that looks like what i am trying to find. I was hoping that you guys could point me in the right direction as to where i can get a new one. i need this ASAP, becasue this is a daily driver for me. Thanks for the help :D

92518_01.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. Sep 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    hatda02

hatda02 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Western PA
    Vehicle:
    01 Taco, 99 4R, 01 'Lude, 01 Snake
    I've gone to Rock Auto when I needed similar parts for my Taco or 4R. Usually they have a photo of each part so you know exactly what you are getting.

You could also go to various Toy sites that sell replacement parts. They have the exact diagram of your truck along with part numbers. Now the Toy part will be expensive, but you can get the part number and web search on it. It will cross reference with OEM parts at a cheaper price.

3. Sep 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    I have one I could ship you if you want a used one. Has a bit of surface rust on the front edge but not bad.

4. Sep 8, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    Colton.Parker

Colton.Parker [OP] New Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    01 2.7 L Prerunner
    How much you want for it?

Products Discussed in

To Top