Lifted 1st Gens lets see em

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #441
toendanger is on a distinguished road
Name: Harlan
toendanger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco47001 View Post
Your voltage regulators for your halos may be bad. They do look dime (may be just the pic). When I first put mine in I had one work and one was dim. I called TRS and they sent out another regulator…that one was bad too as it made the halo dim as well. TRS then sent out a whole diff set, and that fixed all issues. Just a thought, something to consider. Your truck looks great with the light combo you have.
Thanks.
Yeah I went thru a few sets of voltage regulators already. Lol. Been there done that(had to split housings a couple times:/) Then my white ones went bad (half the halo burned out), got a whole new set, within a week later passenger side white failed again and said fuck it. Unplugged the other side. Then a while later the reflector inside the housing broke of the adjuster knob and is kinda just sitting in there. Now every good bump it jumps around. Ha. I am re-doing a whole new set of headlights with updated 6.0's and new amber rings too. And when I finally take my old set apart, see what's up with the white ones and may try re-using them. What a pain. Hopefully trs will still take care of me if I have any problems with the older stuff. They are really good with that tho.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #442
Just duct tape it
jspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
jspansel's Tacoma Gallery
Ah! I get to actually join in on this thread now.

5100 at 2.5" up front with new Moog replacement springs, 2" Wheelers AAL in the rear. Need rear 5100 shocks still.

Need to go out and get her dirty!
Old 12-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #443
Motorep is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Motorep's Tacoma Gallery
OME 883's with Dakar leafs and 255/85-16 Cooper ST's. Wheeled it hard yesterday and only had rubbing on the front portion of the rear flares. Good flex and was so much better on the fire roads than my TJ.
Attached Thumbnails
Lifted 1st Gens lets see em-20131228_140852.jpg   Lifted 1st Gens lets see em-20131229_142130.jpg  
Old 01-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #444
Just duct tape it
jspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspansel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Another pic after its settling in a little...

It measures right now at 23 1/4" from center hub to fender exactly on both driver and passenger side fronts.

Rear sits at 23 1/2" on driver side and 23 3/4" on passenger side.

This is with the canopy on. I'm happy with that. The front might settle in a little more, not sure. Kinda hope it does as I wanted just a hair more rake, but either way, I love the look.

Old 01-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #445
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man!! Now time for wheels and armor!!
Old 01-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #446
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspansel View Post
Another pic after its settling in a little...

It measures right now at 23 1/4" from center hub to fender exactly on both driver and passenger side fronts.

Rear sits at 23 1/2" on driver side and 23 3/4" on passenger side.

This is with the canopy on. I'm happy with that. The front might settle in a little more, not sure. Kinda hope it does as I wanted just a hair more rake, but either way, I love the look.

I got some sliders for ya
Old 01-06-2014, 10:10 PM   #447
Just duct tape it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
I got some sliders for ya
Indeed! Ill definitely hit ya up when that time comes.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:08 AM   #448
garyp is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
garyp's Tacoma Gallery
5100, 881 coils, gave me about 3" lift.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #450
Mr Lazy
mr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
mr optimist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyp View Post
5100, 881 coils, gave me about 3" lift.

Looks great! Love that front end.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:35 AM   #451
garyp is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
garyp's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I would like to get a winch bumper, but hate to mess up the look.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #452
Yota4Ever is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
Yota4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

well i can finally join my own Thread lol
2000 4wd PreRunner 2.5 daystar lift kit

Old 01-18-2014, 12:13 PM   #453
Card1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer, leave in july (currently highschool senior)
Card1's Tacoma Gallery
Right now just have some lift spindles up front. Driver side shock absorber is blown and bilie's are waiting to be installed. Have questions though, Someone help!! http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-question.html

I'm looking to fit 32's and regear but i'll settle on 31's if it's a better idea.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #454
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr optimist View Post
Looks great! Love that front end.
X2

Although I am biased
Old 01-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #455
NorCarolina Member
TacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the roughTacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the roughTacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the roughTacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the rough

Name: A.J.
TacoTacoma96's Tacoma Gallery
OME front shocks and 881 coils, OEM style leaf springs with 2in ToyTec Shackles with Bilstein 5125 Shocks in rear:
Old 01-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #456
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
3.25 lift eith 5100's and eibachs
Old 01-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #457
2001 Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
Name: Chase
2001 Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #459
YotaBoy95 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scotty
YotaBoy95's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma on 35s

hey guys I was wondering do yall think my Tacoma could fit 38s with 6inch suspension and 3 body total of 9inches
Old 03-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #460
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaBoy95 View Post
hey guys I was wondering do yall think my Tacoma could fit 38s with 6inch suspension and 3 body total of 9inches
There's a guy on IG that has 38 15.50s on a 6 inch DB, 3 inch body, and I think coilovers cranked

Products Discussed in this Thread