Lifted 1st Gens lets see em

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 10:45 AM   #481
greengen1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Brian
greengen1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
Dang, that's clean! Is that an OEM roof rack?!
I believe it was installed by the dealership for the 1st owner .one of track rails is a little forward than the other or someone at the factory was drinking when installed
Old 07-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #482
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
Are those fenders a recent mod? Lookin good as always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
When or did you get wider fenders?
Fenders were added a couple weeks ago.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #483
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Corner lights look good. How did u get them to fit so well?
Old 07-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #484
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Old 07-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #485
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #486
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
Retrofit those lights and black the whole thing out!!
It's plasti dip !
And yeah I definitely want to its just waiting for the funds !!
The wheels are 15x10 method double standards
Old 07-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #487
-TacoREX
TacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoREX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
TacoREX's Tacoma Gallery
The truck is lifted 2.5" but I lifted a little higher today just to test my welds!
Old 07-10-2014, 03:11 PM   #488
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
5100's all around stock coils and stock leaves.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:25 PM   #489
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2.5" on 265s. I'm bout to do full fox suspension and do 3" and tub the firewall and stuff 35s

Old 07-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #490
drglass is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Derrick
drglass's Tacoma Gallery
This was my beauty before she had a rollover😔
Attached Thumbnails
Lifted 1st Gens lets see em-image.jpg  
Old 07-10-2014, 05:07 PM   #491
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoREX View Post
The truck is lifted 2.5" but I lifted a little higher today just to test my welds!
That Hi lift looks like it was kissing your DOOR pretty good
Old 07-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #492
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Corner lights look good. How did u get them to fit so well?
It is a pain in the ass. I had to make some mounting brackets to get my lights to fit right.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #493
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
my bucket of bolts
Attached Thumbnails
Lifted 1st Gens lets see em-moab-2014.jpg  
Old 07-10-2014, 05:56 PM   #494
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
my bucket of bolts
Nothing wrong with that bucket of bolts....
Old 07-10-2014, 05:57 PM   #495
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
Nothing wrong with that bucket of bolts....
ah thanks man, i like urs too lol

gimme another week or two and ill have the new doors on finished, it'll make for a sweet poser pic
Old 07-10-2014, 06:31 PM   #496
It's a surf spot not a house
LogCabins is on a distinguished road

Army: AGR Hawaii Army National Guard
LogCabins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my bucket of bolts
How do you like your softopper?
Old 07-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #497
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogCabins View Post
How do you like your softopper?
i cant say one thing negative about it, pricy, but worth every penny. wait til u see my next mod here in the next couple weeks
Old 07-10-2014, 07:22 PM   #498
It's a surf spot not a house
LogCabins is on a distinguished road

Army: AGR Hawaii Army National Guard
LogCabins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i cant say one thing negative about it, pricy, but worth every penny. wait til u see my next mod here in the next couple weeks
Thanks! U make me want one that much more.....I love the look, especially when the sides are rolled up.........will be on the lookout for the new mod
Old 07-10-2014, 07:23 PM   #499
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
3" spacer lift

Old 07-10-2014, 07:28 PM   #500
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogCabins View Post
Thanks! U make me want one that much more.....I love the look, especially when the sides are rolled up.........will be on the lookout for the new mod
i love how functional they r. i can sleep in it, its so easy to collapse and rolling up the sides is badass like u said. all around a great product

Products Discussed in this Thread