Here is the finished version of this with an 8000lb winch in it.
So, after reading through a ton of posts on several forums after we asked for feedback, this is what we have come up with.
* We will tuck the sides in a little tighter to the body at the fender line.
* We plan to raise the stinger a couple inches to match the grill line a little more.
* We will have options for a turn signal of some kind
* We will have options for light tabs on the bottom and back of the stinger to run offroad lights there
* To start out, we will not have an option for a body lift. However, we may work that option in at a later date
* Pricing is going to be $749 with the stinger. FWIW, the stinger is an intregal part of the bumper for strength reasons to help support each boxed portion.
* Shipping will be flat rate at $125 to the continental US. This is oversized, so it will not be cheap to ship.