Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Driveshaft to axle Flange bolt size?

Old 10-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Driveshaft to axle Flange bolt size?

Hey, I need help figuring out the thread pitch, and size, on driveshaft bolts.

When I last took my shaft off, I was forced to use a 12pt socket, and slightly rounded a couple of the bolts. My bad.

Anyway, I'm replacing my carrier bearing, and I will be taking the shaft off again. I'd like to replace the 4 bolts/nuts connecting the rear of my driveshaft, to the rear axle flange.

I've read they are grade 8 hardware, and that's about all I know.

Anyone know the thread pitch and length?

Thanks.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
Ace of Spades
Alderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlderleet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: OPSEC
Name: Nick
Alderleet's Tacoma Gallery
No one?