Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st Gen Dash Lights?

Old 10-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Dash Lights?

I've got a couple bulbs out behind the AC controls and behind my tach.

Anyone know what the replacement bulbs are?

Would like to have bulbs in hand before I tear the dash apart.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
The oem bulbs are dealer only.. unless you go with led's
Old 10-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #3
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
okie dokie. Found one dealership with the parts diagrams so picking through it to find the part numbers.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
pm me and ive got the owners manual in pdf
Old 10-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #6

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Only thing in the owner's manual I can find on the lightbulbs:

http://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/docum...3tacoma/73.pdf

doesn't cover the dash lights. Does yours cover them?
Old 10-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #7
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/l...a--/62-1052--/

should be 74s

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post1237441
Old 10-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #8

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
awesome and thanks!
Old 10-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #9
yota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to all
Name: Nathan
yota14's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC 194 CLUSTER\ 74 AC PANEL
Old 10-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #10
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Be ready cause it's a PITA!!!!!! To change them
Old 10-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #11
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
Its not that bad. I did it the other day.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
yota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to allyota14 is a name known to all
Name: Nathan
yota14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
It takes a little over an hour to change them if you know what you are doing...
Old 10-21-2013, 06:34 PM   #13
Taco Wagon
offrdmania has a spectacular aura aboutoffrdmania has a spectacular aura about

Name: Matt
offrdmania's Tacoma Gallery
The hardest part is getting the speedo cable hooked back up to the cluster. 2wd without a tach are the worst because its in the center. I actually unscrew one of the uprights that holds the cluster in place on the right side which allows you to put your arm back there and plug it in. Switched the phillips screws on the upright to socket head for ease of removal
Old 10-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
Toyota4x46921 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Toyota4x46921's Tacoma Gallery
There is a good writeup somewhere.... was easy...took me an hour or so
Old 10-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #15
stikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shedstikle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
stikle's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for superbrightleds.com 194's

Quote:
Originally Posted by offrdmania View Post
The hardest part is getting the speedo cable hooked back up to the cluster.
Agreed. I figured out how to wedge my hand back in there and guide the speedo cable on with my fingertips. I always end up with abrasions on my wrist though. Looking forward to that again this week...replacement gauge overlays came in. I hate messing with the gauge needles.

But I digress. ~10 minutes to get the cluster out now that I've done it a few times. ~15 to get it all back together - that stupid air vent ducting fights me every time.