Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cargo Net

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Cargo Net

Can you get a Cargo Net for your truck bed?? I want one to put over my bed when I am hauling the trash off or when I go out of town and put luggage in it! And if it rains I would be able to put a tarp over the stuff in the back and then a cargo net over the tarp to hold it down!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at home depot something like $20 i know walmart has them as well.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
I got mine at home depot something like $20 i know walmart has them as well.

Do you got a picture?? And are they made for trucks or did you just get one and customize it?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have a pic of that, they are made for trucks and they come with hooks that you can put where ever on the cargo net so its nice and tight.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
yup i got mine for x-mas came with d-rings that you can install anywhere....no pic but i can take one tomorrow for you
Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance

What was the actual name and make of it?? Sorry for the many questions I am just trying to find a good one!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
yup i got mine for x-mas came with d-rings that you can install anywhere....no pic but i can take one tomorrow for you

Yea please do...and where did you get it and for how much!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
they are usually made of bungie cord so they are "adjustable" and have several plastic hooks on the edges.

harbor freight has one for $10 that works well
most have it so you can remove the plastic hooks so if your net was too big you could just hook on the next bungie square,

think you will find that pretty much "one size fits all"

a suggestion i found, for ease of storage and use, undoo the hooks before storing as it is a pain to untangle the net with the hooks on ;-D

Could you get me some pics of yours and maybe give me a link to where I can find one if at all possible!
Old 03-15-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
i already threw away the box the net came in it was a x-mas gift from my father, the instructions say spidey gear and im sure he ordered it on line.......i can ask him from where and price but it will have to wait and ill get pictures tomorrow after work
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #10
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
http://www.talcospecialties.com/cargo-net.aspx

purchased one for my dads truck from these guys.....awesome quality
Old 03-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #11
Dennis = sinneD
didnt have time to take a clean picture for you but i forgot i had these already on my comp let me know if you want any better ones.....

Old 03-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #13
Dennis = sinneD
no problem
Old 03-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #14
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
hey go to harbor freight tools and get some theyre cheap as hell, but i aint ever tryed em so idk abt the quality but if it breaks just bring it back lol
Old 03-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #15
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
stop by the winterville hft so you dont gotta mess with all the online bs if it breaks in 90 days bring it back lol
Old 03-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
stop by the winterville hft so you dont gotta mess with all the online bs if it breaks in 90 days bring it back lol

where is that?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #17
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
didnt have time to take a clean picture for you but i forgot i had these already on my comp let me know if you want any better ones.....

ive been looking for something like that also. Looks like you had to screw clips into the bed liiner?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #18
Dennis = sinneD
^ yes i did..they came with the cargo net....tiny d-rings screwed easily into the plastic bed liner
Old 03-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #19
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i cant do that..i dont have a bed liner
Old 03-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #20
Dennis = sinneD
hmmm well i dunno..

Products Discussed in this Thread