Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Brush guard...

Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #21
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you will like it man!!!
I hope so!! I've been wanting one for a while! Thanks for all the advice Will and everybody else too!

I'll probably get some lights to go with it here b4 too long as well so I'll be lookin into that
Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILove2Drive View Post
I hope so!! I've been wanting one for a while! Thanks for all the advice Will and everybody else too!

I'll probably get some lights to go with it here b4 too long as well so I'll be lookin into that
thats what we are all here for buddy!!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #23
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got my brush guard on today, I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sorry that second one is pretty blurry!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Pictures/Guard%201.JPG[/IMG]

Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

looks great man!!! now.....time for some lights!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #25

Thanks man!! I am so happy with it! Lol yeah I know man, it will probably be a while, i have a few things im gunna do first, but unless something changes that baby is gunna have some lights mounted on it eventually
Old 04-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #26
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yep......2 light holes on the horizontal bar near the top. on mine though......i drilled 4 holes and mounted 4 hella 500's on there.

oooo nice light set up.

and nice job on getting the brush guard. i almost put on one but i decided to get an ARB bar instead so the cheap $50 guard i got is now on my friends mini van (ford windstar)! complete with fog lights. awesome.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
oooo nice light set up.

and nice job on getting the brush guard. i almost put on one but i decided to get an ARB bar instead so the cheap $50 guard i got is now on my friends mini van (ford windstar)! complete with fog lights. awesome.
thanks man. the arb's are awesome, but i have always liked brushguards, and the arb's were too expensive, so the brushguard i got is working out pretty well.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #28
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
lookd awesome man