Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bought Another Tacoma today...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #21
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

Not a bad fit! Just need to get a new fender and start welding everything together.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #22
Mr Lazy
mr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
mr optimist's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I don't know if you have a radiator for that thing yet but I put this in my 96.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dual core and it came in a koyorad box. Plastic/Aluminum.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:55 PM   #23
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Put the new Fender on today and double check everything fits and lines up

Old 01-15-2014, 06:56 PM   #24

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr optimist View Post
Hey I don't know if you have a radiator for that thing yet but I put this in my 96.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dual core and it came in a koyorad box. Plastic/Aluminum.
Thanks but I had already picked up a Radiator.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #26
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
im jealous of the garage space. I need to get into a home with a 2 car garage again. Nice find and build!
Old 01-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #27
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
didn't catch if it was 4wd or not.
if not, why stop @ just the front end???
luv seeing those 4wd conversions

I'm pretty sure it's a 4wd because in one of the pictures I'm pretty sure I see a cv.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #28

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

She got a new face today! I Need new H/Ks and Corners MainMoe02 I WANT YOUR H/Ls! Custom bumper will be built soon for her too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
didn't catch if it was 4wd or not.
if not, why stop @ just the front end???
luv seeing those 4wd conversions

Yes is its 4WD w/ Rear Locker...No Gray Wire Mod.....Yet.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #29

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

Shes all taped up now to do some Light sanding and and tap out a few dents then shoot some new paint. Nothing Fancy just some Semi Gloss Rustoleum Industrial Paint. Painted many trucks in this and its comes out looking damn good and holds up good for 7+ years on my other trucks.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #30
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
What're you planning on doing with those wheels and tires you've got on it now?
Old 01-17-2014, 11:12 PM   #31
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Btw...I love that "4Runner". That thing looks like a monster!!
Old 01-17-2014, 11:17 PM   #32

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio92 View Post
What're you planning on doing with those wheels and tires you've got on it now?
They are chilling till I burn the rubber off them and up grade to some thing else.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:23 PM   #33

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
But I'm thinking some blacked out TRD FJ wheels will look good on this and put some KM2s on them.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:05 AM   #34
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be really interested in those steel wheels you've got on if they aren't damaged. Well, once you upgrade of course. You're just a few hours away from me!
Old 01-18-2014, 07:30 AM   #35

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
It may bea while but ill keep you in mind.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #37
Card1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer, leave in july (currently highschool senior)
Card1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! I'm wanting to have a bumper made for my truck. Are you gonna do tubes or panels? On down time, i'm gonna submit this to a buddy of mine and see how he responds
Old 01-18-2014, 12:55 PM   #39

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card1 View Post
Looks good! I'm wanting to have a bumper made for my truck. Are you gonna do tubes or panels? On down time, i'm gonna submit this to a buddy of mine and see how he responds
It will be a panel bumper. After the paint. Amd rest motor parts come in ill start working on the bumper. I actually need to build 3. One for my 04 tacoma(panel), 05 Tacoma(panel) and my 4runner needs a new tube bumper.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:20 AM   #40
honeybadger
red boy is on a distinguished road
Name: ANDY
red boy's Tacoma Gallery
niceeee

Products Discussed in this Thread