Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bought Another Tacoma today...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2014, 11:32 AM   #41
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

Did a little sanding today, ill finished up the rest tomorrow and remove the windshield. But I gotta Head to a bar and get some Beers in me for FOOTBALL!

Old 01-20-2014, 10:16 AM   #42
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Finished up some Sanding this morning while my brother work on a Fender Scoop for the coming soon K&N.

Still some more tweaking to do, also we might trim a bit off the top to make it lay better with the Tacoma body line.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #44
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
If only both fenders could be used like that instead of just the passenger for the intake. Interesting.......very interesting...
Old 01-20-2014, 05:43 PM   #45

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio92 View Post
If only both fenders could be used like that instead of just the passenger for the intake. Interesting.......very interesting...

You probably could just have to come up with a pipe system from driver side. Then modify a air intake system. It can be done. Hmmmmm interesting idea......
Old 01-20-2014, 05:46 PM   #46

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Or just have it bring cold air into the motor area. Same as a scoop.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:59 PM   #47
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of like a "big 3." Intake scoop on the passenger side, engine/cooling on the driver side, and a hood/cooling scoop. That'd look pretty mean.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #48

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was thinking of like a "big 3." Intake scoop on the passenger side, engine/cooling on the driver side, and a hood/cooling scoop. That'd look pretty mean.
LoL I WANTED the side and hood scoop. My BRO thinks it will look gay as hell and I'm going to have to fight with him to mock me a scoop real fast and see how it looks. But think the sport Tacoma hood scoops look awesome.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:39 PM   #49
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice work
Old 01-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #50
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the final outcome of all three or two scoops, it might look completely bad ass. Like fenders for long travel give our trucks such a meaner looking stance.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 PM   #51
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Of course, clean up the styling and match body lines, and color matching.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #52

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
This is a picture of the Fender Scoop my bother did for his Tundra.

Worked on the Fender scoop on my Tacoma some more, brought to top down to match the Body line.

NEW LOOK!Little bondo work and it will look like seamless

OLD LOOK!!

Also anyone want to look at my brothers other work including His 40Runer build and all the work hes done on my other Trucks + The Las Vegas Tundras club.
Here is his Facebook N10CE Fabrications page.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:25 PM   #53

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

New body mount bracket made for the Core Support.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:15 PM   #54

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Tossed some bondo and paint on her today. Nothing fancy Rustoleum Semi-Gloss Black. Cheap 40$ paint job.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:40 PM   #55

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Made up a few SR/SR5 logos for this soon to be flat black Tacoma. "Black Ops Edition" Tacoma build :-) few have my brothers N10CE Fabrications logo integrated in it. Im think im set on left side 2nd one down.

Let me know what yall think or ideas...

Old 01-24-2014, 06:42 PM   #56
Randy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Randy
Randy808's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. This truck is coming along quick.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #57
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed!! I'm loving it so far!
Old 01-24-2014, 07:03 PM   #58
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Left side, 2 down
Right side, last one
Old 01-24-2014, 07:23 PM   #59

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy808 View Post
Subd. This truck is coming along quick.
Thanks man. Yeah I dont like projects sitting around. Now I got the front timing covers off and going to do a timing belt, waterpump, tensioners and whole nine yards. Also got a clutch fan on order found out last one got bent a little in the accident.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:28 PM   #60

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Left side, 2 down
Right side, last one
Yes I think its going to be one of those two. I need to jump back on photoshop tonight. My friends had a few ideas for me to try.

Products Discussed in this Thread