LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Turn Signal Flasher Relay

Old 01-12-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Turn Signal Flasher Relay

After installing my LED turn signals on my front bumper and after a handful of months of listening it run super fast.
I gotten tired of it and looked into slowing it down.
Yes I know about the RELAY modification, but I did not want to go down that route.
So a quick check on the inter-web and I found that there was a relay replacement that will work with LEDs!
Here is my write up.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....6&postcount=51

$13 and 15 mins later… all done.
Easy cheesy!
Old 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #3
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Got the exact same one!
Old 01-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #4
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: chris
presto's Tacoma Gallery
wish i woulda seen this before i installed resistors on my blinkers.. oh well.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #5
kemosabee is on a distinguished road

Name: James
kemosabee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kemosabee Send a message via Yahoo to kemosabee
Since I recently upgraded mine to LEDs I saw this post this morning and was surprised that the auto zone here had them! Thanks for the write up!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:18 PM   #6
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today! Thank You!!!!

Ordering front LEDs now..

When i called Auto Zone, they advised that tridon is being changed to nouvto??? something like that, Same Part number, same packing..

I got their last one with Tridon on the Flasher..
Old 01-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #7
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for when I install my bumper and put LED turns on it. Thanks!
Old 01-23-2014, 02:31 PM   #8
FALlover is a jewel in the roughFALlover is a jewel in the roughFALlover is a jewel in the rough
FALlover's Tacoma Gallery
i need to do this, thanks.

posting so i can find it later
Old 02-02-2014, 09:14 PM   #9
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Thanks Tej, now I can ditch my resistors. I thought it was WAY more complicated!!
Old 02-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #10
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I just did this last night, perfect. A little faster than stock, but I'm not complaining. Better than those bulky resistors. Thanks a ton!
Old 02-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #11
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm... i wonder if this would work for me with 921 incandescent turn signals in my corner lights (did the fog light mod) now my right signal blinks fast 90% of the time and my left blinks normal 90% of the time lol
Old 02-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #12
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Worked for me. If you have LEDs as turn signals at all, anywhere on your truck...this EASY mod corrects it.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #13
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
What if you only have LEDs on the front?
Old 02-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #14
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
They'll hyper flash. Two LEDs up front, regular out back, or vice versa...they'll hyper flash. I'm running LEDs up front and regular incandescents in the back, with the flasher relay, they hyper flashed. After the EP35 relay, no hyper flash.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #15

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool, that's what I was wondering. I'll be using two rigid A series as turn signals up front but stock lights in the rear.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #16
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking of the exact same thing! 2 Rigid dually's, amber for turn signals. Well, that's for when I get my tube bumper down the line a bit. Kind of over kill and would put every Audi and BMW to shame...well, front turn signals anyways.