Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Softer Ride What Do I Do

Old 01-21-2014, 06:53 AM   #1
clayrb is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Intelligence
clayrb's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Softer Ride What Do I Do

I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner 2.7 engine and it does have a life kit. My question is what do I need to do to get a softer ride as I don't haul a lot and do not go off road. I'm going to go to road tires but what about shocks?
Thanks,
Old 01-21-2014, 11:20 AM   #3
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Only way to change the ride quality is with different springs/shocks. A good starting point is to determine what suspension is currently on the truck. You can make decisions after that.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:20 AM   #4
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and you can lower the air pressure in your tires a little
Old 01-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #5
clayrb is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Intelligence
clayrb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys I will look at it...........................
The Old Man