Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lift height with 1.5" on top of the strut plate spacer

Old 03-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
Whitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whitfield's Tacoma Gallery
Lift height with 1.5" on top of the strut plate spacer

How much lift will a 1.5" on top of the strut plate spacer give me.

about 2" ~ I'm guessing

Old 03-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was just as advertised; 3" on stock springs and stock weight front end. You could calculate the actual lift if you knew your spring rate and the weight of your front end.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Whitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whitfield's Tacoma Gallery
1.5" spacer gives 3" of lift? WoW!

I knew that the leaver design of the front end would give more then then the spacer but I had no idea it would double the height.

I bought it as a 3" Lift spacer ~ but expected it to be 2.5"

Looks like my Nooby is showing