Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Offroad Jack

Old 03-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Jake
georgiajake91 is on a distinguished road

georgiajake91's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad Jack

anyone have any pics of an offroad jack mounted in on thier toolbox or somewhere in their bed? and what i would need for mounting brackets?
Old 03-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
all you really need is 2 Bolts through your box. but you can see my mounts here.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
all you really need is 2 Bolts through your box. but you can see my mounts here.
l
looks good!! so all i need is 2 bolts through my toolbox?
Old 03-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
yeah hold the jack up where you want to mount it. drill 1/2" holes put a 1/2 bolt through bolt it in. then slide the jack through and use a washer and a wing nut to hold the jack on.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
that looks real good!! i would have to put mine a little lower though bc i have my cb antenna mounted right below my toolbox emblem.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiajake91 View Post
that looks real good!! i would have to put mine a little lower though bc i have my cb antenna mounted right below my toolbox emblem.
im not sure how much lower it could go because the base is almost touching the wheel well now
Old 03-29-2009, 12:36 PM   #8

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
these are leaf spring brackets for a trailer, i ran a big bolt through em both then bolted em right to the box. i found these at northern tool. i keep a socket and driver right inside the tool box for dismount, thought about wing nuts but after i tighten up the nuts real good its one more step to take for a passer by w sticky fingers.

Image Hosting