1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Weathertech Liners for Double Cab

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by alphabravo, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Mar 5, 2014 at 1:30 PM
    alphabravo

alphabravo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Canada via FL
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma TRD
    Supercharger AntiDark Hood Light Redline Tuning Hood Struts Morimoto Projectors Grey Wire Mod Tundra 13WL Brake Conversion EBC ED Pads and GD Rotors Mean Green Starter DC Power 250A Alternator Odyssey PC2150 Battery, Artec Cage ADS shocks Total Chaos UCA ComeUp Winch, Factor 55 Splicer Relentless bumpers OTRATTW Switches, Bussman 15304-2-2-4 RTMR, Paranoid Fabrication switch brackets Jensen JHD3630BT Morimoto XB LED Fogs Deaver Custom Springs Ivan Stewart TRD Wheels, Pro Series TRD Wheels
    Is anybody using Weathertech liners in their double cab? I know that the Weathertechs are not listed for the double cab but I wonder how bad the fit can be. Sometimes used ones show up cheap on ebay and I might pick them up if they just need a little trim or if it is just a matter of the hooks lining up. I'm just thinking of the front ones.

Thanks in advance.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top