1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help deciding!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 04tacomarob, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Mar 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM
    04tacomarob

04tacomarob [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Fallon, NV
    Vehicle:
    15 DCSB TRD OR and 04 Tacoma TRD
    So, finally have the money to start putting in the truck. Now I can't really make a decision since I have never used any of these products before.

It'll mostly be commuting but when I do go off roading I have quite a heavy foot and sometimes like to push it.

My first option was this:

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/BOSS-Suspension-System-for-955-04-Tacoma_p_784.html

I'd take the 600lb coils Complete Dakar pack and LR UCA's.

Second option:

http://camburg.com/store/95-04-tacoma2/95-04-tacoma-performance-kit/

with the all pro leaf pack in back since I cant justify spending the $800 on the Deaver pack at the moment. Like I said it will mostly be commuting but when I go off road I like to have some speed. Harsh ride and all of that is kind of expected on the road, I'd rather have the comfort off road.

If there's any other info that you guys need to kind of help me decide just post it up and I'll answer.

Also, I know it's ultimately up to me and what I like will be different from others, I just want opinions from some who have these products or can recommend a better option at about the same price.

Thanks everyone,

Robert

2. Mar 21, 2014 at 8:24 PM
    theRatchet

theRatchet Active Member

Member:
    North West Montana
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cement DCLB OR
    Stock for now
    I have the Toytec Boss kit on my 96 Taco with AllPro's UCA's on it. It's nice setup and has worked well for the past 4 years. My only regret is that I used add-a-leafs on the rear and they are really stiff; I wish I would have gone with an custom multi-leaf set.

Products Discussed in

To Top