Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

which winch bumper? opinions?

Old 04-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
oregontaco99 is on a distinguished road

Name: cash
oregontaco99's Tacoma Gallery
which winch bumper? opinions?

Im going to get a winch bumper for my truck but ive been looking and theres so many options. they arent exactly cheap so i would obviously like the best quality for the least $$$. i do alot of driving in heavy brush so i think a plate bumper would be a must. i like addicted offroads plate bumper but i would like to hear your guys opinions. what would you reccomend?
Old 04-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Check this thread out:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ry-w-pics.html

I have an ARB and it serves its purpose. I bought it because I liked the way it looked, there was no build time, its air bag compliant (insurance reasons), its been proven off-road and I knew it would bolt right on with out any modifications.

Many people here don't like the ARB b/c its widely manufactured and lots and lots of people have them, personally I don't give two shits, I like it. My advice, pick the one you like the best and buy it.

Also…quality and cheap don't usually go in the same sentence.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
2x on arb. I have leved out plenty of pine, oak and other stuff. Not a single complaint. I have one on both mine and I honestly wouldn't buy a different bumper. Buy for your needs and plowing through brush sounds like arb to me. I have beaten up my arb bumper on my 2001 and it hasn't even moved a centimeter out of line. It is stout mad looks damn good. But your truck so your choice.