1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheel and Tire Questions!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 1da4, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Apr 9, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    1da4

1da4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    01 2WD reg cab: leveling kit, 2.4L, 5 spd
    kicker speakers, magnaflow muffler, spray in bedliner, leveling kit, Black painted: bumpers, emblem on grille, red painted calipers, and black drums. window tint, interior floorboard red LED's
    Alright guys, i have a problem and ive searched the internet up and down and can't find my answer. Ive gone to multiple tire and wheel shops and they have only had educated guesses so i want to hear from ya'll- I have a 2001 Tacoma regular cab basic truck- not prerunner, not 4x4, nothing. I put a level kit on it a while back and put some rims on it but i hate them. I want a new look- I want offset and slightly larger tires. the wheels i want are cragar soft 8's 15 inch diameter but I have no idea what offset/backspacing, or what width go get, then i dont have any clue on what size tire to get after that. I want a street look but with offset... street tires etc. Im curious if any of yall have my same truck and what size tires you have on it level kit or not. (level kit preferred) even if you think is only minimally relevant i want to know. Cause i am completely lost.

2. Apr 15, 2014 at 2:16 PM
    1da4

1da4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    01 2WD reg cab: leveling kit, 2.4L, 5 spd
    kicker speakers, magnaflow muffler, spray in bedliner, leveling kit, Black painted: bumpers, emblem on grille, red painted calipers, and black drums. window tint, interior floorboard red LED's
    help? anyone?

3. Apr 15, 2014 at 3:08 PM
    Card1

Card1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia!
    Vehicle:
    96 taquito
    Doestch Spindles
    Mine had I think 225's, spacers and 15" jeep wheels in this pic

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in