Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thinking about selling locally, how much does a truck like this go for?

Old 07-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #21
stumpman is on a distinguished road
stumpman's Tacoma Gallery
No I am not a dealer, I do own two of these trucks every bit as nice as yours, 01 with 110k and and 03 with 148k, both stock trucks, these trucks bring high dollar, its obvious that they bring good money, Your truck will bring what somebody will pay for it provided it is agreeable to you, so what do you think yours is worth? I know 15k would buy either one of mine, would not sell for a penny less. Your truck would bring it to the right person, would you sell it for that? What would buy it 20k? $8500? It's funny to see people get there feathers ruffled when having a little fun, I would pay 16-18k for a 50k truck in an 01-04 model. I not afraid to say what I paid for a truck, it no way reflects what I will sell it for, I will sell it for what somebody will pay, irregardless if it is a profit or a loss, so what would buy it?
Old 07-05-2014, 09:41 PM   #22
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
PM inbound. Get back to me!
Old 07-06-2014, 04:40 AM   #23
TimPall13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
TimPall13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
No I am not a dealer, I do own two of these trucks every bit as nice as yours, 01 with 110k and and 03 with 148k, both stock trucks, these trucks bring high dollar, its obvious that they bring good money, Your truck will bring what somebody will pay for it provided it is agreeable to you, so what do you think yours is worth? I know 15k would buy either one of mine, would not sell for a penny less. Your truck would bring it to the right person, would you sell it for that? What would buy it 20k? $8500? It's funny to see people get there feathers ruffled when having a little fun, I would pay 16-18k for a 50k truck in an 01-04 model. I not afraid to say what I paid for a truck, it no way reflects what I will sell it for, I will sell it for what somebody will pay, irregardless if it is a profit or a loss, so what would buy it?
Hey no hard feelings stumpman. Lol I forget sometimes that sarcasm can't be seen in text. My bad!
Old 07-08-2014, 09:36 PM   #24
sunchi is on a distinguished road
sunchi's Tacoma Gallery
No worries. I think if I could get $17.5 for it that would be great.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #25
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Realistically I don't think you're gonna get 17.5 for it, like I said 14-16.5 is more reasonable. But good luck sunchi
I'd be dead set on 16
Old 07-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #26
stumpman is on a distinguished road
stumpman's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, hope you get it, let us know, I know these trucks are listed at high prices but are sold for less money. If you look at the history of what people paid for 1st gen tacomas on this site, it is much cheaper than what people list for. I bet you bought the truck for much less than 17.5. Would you pay 17.5 for that truck if you really wanted one?