1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

From OEF: Tacoma 60/40 seat dimensions

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Griff 99 TRD, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Jul 28, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    Griff 99 TRD

Griff 99 TRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '99 Tacoma TRD Extended Cab 4x4
    K&N FIPK OME w/883s Air Raid TBS Trailgear Bumper Smoked Lights Mean Green Alternator JL Audio Sub/Amp HAT Speakers Pioneer Head Unit ARB bumper XD 128 16x8 wheels Odyssey battery BAMF Sliders Camburg UCAs
    Guys,

Does anyone know where I can find the dimensions for the seats on a 1999 Toyota Tacoma X-Cab V6 4x4? My truck has the 60/40 bucket seats. Yes, I realize I could just go out to my truck and take the measurements, but I'm currently in the Middle East; so, access to my truck is a little difficult. I found a tailor over here (oddly enough), who just so happens to be deaf and mute, who can make seat covers with pockets etc. However, I need the measurements of the seats. The measurements I was told I needed by a mechanic I work with are: the back rest part of the seats from top to bottom on the front and the back; the width; how far apart the headrest holes are from outer edge to outer edge; how far down the armrest is so a hole/slot can be in the seat cover for the arm rest to go through, which would just be for the driver's side.

If anyone knows of a website that would be awesome!!

I know this is a pretty ridiculous request, but, honestly, can I really make something like this situation up? lol

Stay safe,

Griff

Products Discussed in

To Top