1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

eibach/5100 lift vibration question help needed

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 04whitetaco, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Oct 8, 2014 at 4:17 PM
    04whitetaco

04whitetaco [OP] Member

Member:
    New York
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma, v6, SR5, 5speed,
    Eibach/billstien 3" lift, Pro Comp wheels, 285 Kenda klevers, flow master 40 series, deck plate, full amsoil.
    Hey guys I have searched and found lots of info and mixed reviews and posts on this, sorry to ask but I recently installed the toy tec lift eibach billstien lift with lift blocks and different drop, I'm getting a vibration or almost like a shudder from 40-50 mph, the tires are brand new and all balanced and rechecked twice to make sure, also had a alignment, I even tried spacing the carrier bearing down 3/4 inch down, also all u joints seem good and every thlngs greased and checked and carrier bearing seems to be fine. Truck was fine prior to lift, and thoughts or do I need that different drop that people are running on the carrier bearing ? By solid taco or some name? Any help would be great thanks TW!!

2. Oct 9, 2014 at 2:17 AM
    04whitetaco

04whitetaco [OP] Member

Member:
    New York
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma, v6, SR5, 5speed,
    Eibach/billstien 3" lift, Pro Comp wheels, 285 Kenda klevers, flow master 40 series, deck plate, full amsoil.
    Anyone? I'm sure others have had this and experienced problems ...I just am not sure if the street taco carrier drop will resolve this completely or not .....I already dropped the carrier 3/4 but street taco looks to drop it more ?

Products Discussed in

To Top