1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some Videos that will Come Soon

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by LegitGreenTaco, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Oct 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM
    LegitGreenTaco

LegitGreenTaco [OP] Photosynthesis.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2002 Regular cab base A/C fixed now.
    Westin lights, Westin Light bar holder, New front bumper, Custom floor matts, Steering wheel cover, board in bed to keep groceries from rolling around, new radio, New flat bed cover.
    In a little while I will be posting some car reviews starting with my tacoma and moving onto two prius(es). Cant figure out what prius plural is. These reveiws will be comedy oriented with a lot of bathroom humor and society jokes. So if you guys dont like bathroom humor fair warning these will have some. Don't say I did not warn you. But There will also be statistics in there. These will be going to youtube as well. I hope you guys like them. The tacoma one is still in the works. It will be posted as soon as it is done. I hope this will be fun :) Oh and this taco will be my own taco so if you guys have any suggestions for what I should do to it next I would have an open mind :)

Products Discussed in

To Top