Bed Extender for 2002 Tacoma

Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Can't Have Nothin'
Wood's Double Cab is on a distinguished road

Wood's Double Cab's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Extender for 2002 Tacoma

hey now,
another newbie question, please.
have noticed some trucks like ours have the flip-open bed extender for when the tailgate is down. is that a factory option ? was it an option for 2002 or did it come along later ? any idea how much one goes for ? have seen the fit-all one's in jc whitney.

thank you
Old 04-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
The bed extender wasn't a factory option. It was an accessory that could be purchased / installed through the dealership.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I got one as an option when I bought my truck back in '01
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Cant remember were I got mine, I think it was "pickupspecialty.com" but love it when I haul long stuff, especially with a tool box also! But I believe I payed around 250-300 bucks for it, cant remember off the top of my head. Its a Delta champion.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
Can't Have Nothin'
Wood's Double Cab is on a distinguished road

Wood's Double Cab's Tacoma Gallery
cool. thanks for the advice and directons , y'all !