Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

do they have

Old 04-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Head of the MASTERS CIRCLE
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

mar_ga_rita's Tacoma Gallery
do they have

I noticed that on the gen 2 there is a factory overhead console option.... is there one for the 1st generation... would love it ...
Old 04-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
No. Except for the optional rearview mirror mount with the twin map lights, there was never a factory overhead option of any kind for the 1995.5 - 2004 Tacomas.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnolaGaia View Post
No. Except for the optional rearview mirror mount with the twin map lights, there was never a factory overhead option of any kind for the 1995.5 - 2004 Tacomas.
yea I have the mirror mounted with maplights... I have been looking and havent been able to find a mod for it... I really hope there is something.... driving me crazy just want one to put my sunglasses in
Old 04-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
make one fit!
Old 04-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
make one fit!
just dont know what to start with.... lol
Old 04-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #6

with all the gear-heads on here I am sure someone has done this....