1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Where to buy bucket seats

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Jholt, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Nov 29, 2014 at 9:45 PM
    Jholt

Jholt [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    98 Tacoma SR5
    OME 3" suspension lift with billstein 5100 shocks
    I am planning on swapping my 60/40 bench seat with bucket seats but don't know where to buy them, and roughly what the price will be. Ideas?

2. Nov 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM
    keakar

keakar Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    karl
    louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2006 4runner sport 4.7L V8 (white)
    used to have - 99 2.4L I4 5 lug & 04 prerunner v6
    buying them online is stupid expensive so get them at your local junk yard.

price depends on condition and availability, I have seen them from $50-$250 each for seats in the same condition, just depends on what they want for them.

some places want to rip you off and some just want a little extra money for spare parts that don't have scrap value

3. Dec 1, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    TheTimmyJimmy

TheTimmyJimmy Dumbazz

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma DBl Cab
    Lots of lil stuff
    I got a set of gray bucket out of an 04 double can for sale, PM if interested. I'm in Colorado as well.

4. Dec 5, 2014 at 5:19 AM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    You can Google Ranchero California Tacoma parts. They have 100's of cars. You can go on their website and search for parts. I'm buying a pair of SC sport Cerullo seats. Yes they are pricey but I love my truck and I drive A LOT so its worth the money!

5. Dec 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    Yetimetchkangmi

Yetimetchkangmi Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Benjamin
    Newcastle, WA
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma 4x4 The Yeti
    ARB front locker, Custom high clearance rear bumper, Custom plate front bumper, mile marker winch PE8, safari snorkel, Deck Plate Mod Fox 2.5 rr DSC, Camburg UCA, squeaky Dakar leafs, 5125 10" and custom 7.5" shackles, thee finest PNW pinstripes, MT-R, Nissan crew cab roof rack??? wtf is that about??? Allpro skids, Rigid duallys President McKinley CB with PA Recaro SRD with Wedge Engineering Morimoto retrofits Champion Rad - Failed Tundra brakes
    CYGTFM? (Can You Google That For Me?)

6. Oct 10, 2015 at 10:41 AM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    Yeah...nothing came up?

7. Oct 13, 2015 at 9:25 AM
    2rz-fte

2rz-fte aka - LilWhtTaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2000 stepside mini 2rz
    nothing performance.....yet. just lowered, wheels, webasto
    california mini truck.... they can ship anything, anywhere. also the prices are decent. they are located in montclair, ca. i just bought some stuff there and recommend them highly... while i was there i was talking to the owner and he said they go through 20 trucks a month. so, if they dont have it right this second, theyll probably have it soon.

http://www.calminitruck.com/

btw, i am not affiliated, just a happy customer.

QMEDJoe likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top