1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3rd gen 4Runner seats in Access Cab Tacoma

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by sshirley, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Jan 21, 2015 at 8:59 AM
    mtnkid85

mtnkid85 Well-Known Member

Member:
    MT
    Vehicle:
    1999 TRD Taco
    35s, Locked, blown
    Keaker, thanks for the reply. That's about what I was figuring anyway. Ive been keeping a eye open for a set of brown seats and center consol.

I like the idea of modding the mounts to push the seat further forward. As it is Im 6,1'' and don't push the seats all the way back.

2. Jan 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM
    keakar

keakar Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    karl
    louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2006 4runner sport 4.7L V8 (white)
    used to have - 99 2.4L I4 5 lug & 04 prerunner v6
    well if you are planning to move the mounts forward then you have to drill all new holes to mount them anyways so look for seats that have 4 flat style mounts so they bolt straight to the floor. this means you have endless seat choices so go walk a salvage yard and shop for this type of mounting system then once you know the brand and model that has them search those for the nicest set of seats.

as to the center console,
    I find them all to be cheap crap and most you find at salvage yards are cracked or have broken lids so its better make your own console from wood and screw it to the floor. it will have a lot more storage inside then the factory ones and this will be more solid and strong plus you can cover it with vinyl, paint it, or stain it to look nice.

Products Discussed in

To Top