1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Opinions needed/ Wanted

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Streakshot12, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Dec 7, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    Streakshot12

Streakshot12 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Layton
    Overland Park, KS
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5 ext. cab
    retrofit hid with projectors and shrouds from TRS deckplate mod pioneer double din HU Rockford Fosgate t1500-bd amp powering Orion HCCA 12.2 woofer in a custom ported enclosure made by me Kenwood xr400-4 powering Polk MM components and MM coaxials Bilstein 5100 all around Toytec AAL in rear Eibach 600# coils Trail gear front bumper 2 RI Dually D2's in grill (yellow and amber lenses) 42" OKLED light bar up top
    Ok so am I having a bit of trouble deciding what I should do next. Initially my funding was going to go to 4.5" fiberglass fenders from glassworks, but not 100% set on that now. I have been contemplating TC uppers or the coilober kit to turn standard 5100 adjustables to Adjustable CO's (like the idea of adjustment and I'd probably go with a bit lighter springrate than the 620 on the truck now). At the first of the year I will be pulling the bed off the truck and installing deaver 5 leaf pack springs (with one overload removed to maintain a level stance) and adding a new crossmember just in front of the spare tire carrier as well as new lower shock mounts on the axle to accommodate 12" Bilstein 7100 resi's. Just trying to get a feeler of what I should do. I love the look of the fiberglass, and with my wider tires and higher backspaced wheels the fenders would be about even with the tires.

You can get current pictures of the truck from my build thread!
    Thanks all!

Products Discussed in

To Top