Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is the newly designed Tacoma getting closer for real?

Old 12-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
blackmax is on a distinguished road
blackmax's Tacoma Gallery
Is the newly designed Tacoma getting closer for real?

http://www.tacomahq.com/auto-news/
Old 12-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #2
keakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeakar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
keakar's Tacoma Gallery
i'll never buy a truck with a plastic bed floor

DO YOU HEAR ME TOYOTA NEVER!!!!

the day they return to making them with all metal beds again, i will own a brand new Tacoma

i don't buy things made of half plastic because i view them as trash
Old 12-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #3
Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post

the day they return to making them with all metal beds again, i will own a brand new Tacoma

Lol. I don't think your threat will worry them too much.

By the way I like my composite bed. Never dents or rusts.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #4
It wasn't a rock...
Rock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shedRock Lobster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rock Lobster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

http://youtu.be/CH_Js_5SpB8
Old 12-09-2014, 09:06 PM   #5
westhumboldt is on a distinguished road
westhumboldt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Coming from a man with a 2.4l 2wd tacoma lol
Old 12-09-2014, 09:09 PM   #6
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's a bit ridiculous.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:20 PM   #7
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! I'm excited to see if it has wheels, axles, a transmission, an engine, a cab and a bed.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #9
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Why do all these threads have the same purposely vague and overly dramatized type of thread titles?!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #11
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I refuse.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #13
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeRunner View Post
I refuse.
you never know. It might have an engine and maybe a transmission and some other truck like bits.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #14
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Uni-body FTW!
Old 12-09-2014, 11:20 PM   #16
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Uni-body FTW!
Why? Uni bodies haven't been popular since like the 60s.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:23 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
you never know. It might have an engine and maybe a transmission and some other truck like bits.
No chance!
Old 12-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #19
Penten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 31B
Name: Peter
Penten's Tacoma Gallery
Heard its being named the Tacoma now
Old 12-10-2014, 01:15 AM   #20
the little red truck that could
outdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutdoorAZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
outdoorAZ's Tacoma Gallery
3rd Gen tacoma, exactly what the 1st and 2nd gens to quit bickering and make fun of together