LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Exhaust Help

Old 04-30-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust Help

Anyone have magnaflow exhaust on 1st gen dbl cab v6 4x4. Found it for $373 shipped which seems like a good price.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
It your truck do what you want, but why not just get the muffler? With a catback your paying for pipes you already have except there SS. I got my SS Magnaflow for $160 bucks installed and Iam very happy with it. just my .02
Old 04-30-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus Truck View Post
It your truck do what you want, but why not just get the muffler? With a catback your paying for pipes you already have except there SS. I got my SS Magnaflow for $160 bucks installed and Iam very happy with it. just my .02
Ditto. If you take a look at your exhaust, the pipes on the 1st Gen are already pretty big, and they're manderel-bent. Unless you plan on getting into some serious engine upgrades, I don't think it's the best way to go.

Have you thought about just getting the muffler, and maybe a stainless tip? That gets you the sound and the looks for cheap.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about that but my pipes as well as my muffler are rusted pretty bad. Looks like $h!t. I could put the cat back system on myself and not have to pay someone to do it.

Products Discussed in this Thread