Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

what makes ur truck unique?

Old 04-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
what makes ur truck unique?

im not talking about lift kits, brush gaurds, and tires
but i am talking about customisations that you have done to make your truck YOURS!!!

and also tell how you did it or what its made of
and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(or u didnt do it)

second gens are welcome too

what i have done
1. customised my cb to fit perfectly under my radio (made it out of a piece of plexiglass and a 2x4 and a piece of plywood i had laying around)
2. shift concle thing (cut out the old leather boot and insalled black carpet around black boots that were under the leather boots)
3. added a 5 speed shift knob from a 1978 toyota pickup (just to be diffrent)
Old 04-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sorry broke my own rule
heres a pic
Attached Thumbnails
what makes ur truck unique?-100_0408.jpg  
Old 04-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The beeping when the key was in the ignition and door was open would drive me crazy.

When i wanted to listen to the radio when drying my truck after a car wash i would have to listen to the beep beep beep.

I put a switch in for the door switch. I can switch the door switch off when i want to turn the beep off.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I added an Innova Disc golf sticker.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Installed some hooks in the bed...

Old 04-30-2009, 06:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
I added an Innova Disc golf sticker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I make that truck look awesome....I am customization enuf...Ya know??
breakin rules
Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
The beeping when the key was in the ignition and door was open would drive me crazy.

When i wanted to listen to the radio when drying my truck after a car wash i would have to listen to the beep beep beep.

I put a switch in for the door switch. I can switch the door switch off when i want to turn the beep off.

not meaning to sound like a jerk but wouldnt it be easier to turn the key to the "on" position???
Old 04-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
breakin rules
I farted in my truck...Wanna pic?
Old 04-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I farted in my truck...Wanna pic?
depends on what u ate
Old 04-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #12

Quote:
I make that truck look awesome....I am customization enuf...Ya know??

+

=
i suppose
Old 04-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #13

Quote:
If you can take a pic of it....I don't think it's a fart....Sounds like you lost that gamble...
Dam........ I wondered why it was lingering for a long time......
Old 04-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not meaning to sound like a jerk but wouldnt it be easier to turn the key to the "on" position???
True that would work,

but i don't want everything on though, like the fuel pump.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #15
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery

heres proof. this was a gift from Tacomaman06
Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
the hoop on my sliders and my custom scratch and dent package

Old 04-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooTrip View Post
It's an S-Runner..
and a stepside at that...
Old 04-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
the hoop on my sliders and my custom scratch and dent package

holy shit its accually..........................clean
i cant beleve it
Old 04-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
holy shit its accually..........................clean
i cant beleve it

people dont believe me that im not wheeling it again

its going to STAY clean too