Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

how to stop the scolding...grrr

Old 05-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
how to stop the scolding...grrr

all my friends that never go wheeling keep scoldin me and callin me dumbass ect... including older people because i occasionally go offroad or mudding, not really mudding but i take woods paths and explore

they all scold me on how the truck is going to die and how i wont have it anymore if i keep doing it

i clean it everytime i get it muddy with in a day, i put it on jack stands and clean it spotless

how do you get non wheelers to understand lifts tires and 4x4 are a big wasted of money and gas if you never use it!

trucks were meant to be used at least some, so why not?
Old 05-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i just ignore them
Old 05-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
all my friends that never go wheeling keep scoldin me and callin me dumbass ect... including older people because i occasionally go offroad or mudding, not really mudding but i take woods paths and explore

they all scold me on how the truck is going to die and how i wont have it anymore if i keep doing it

i clean it everytime i get it muddy with in a day, i put it on jack stands and clean it spotless

how do you get non wheelers to understand lifts tires and 4x4 are a big wasted of money and gas if you never use it!

you dont have to explain anything..Just roll on by there vehicles all muddy one day when there broken down on the side of the road.

Yes, wheeling will wear out parts faster then normal, but thats the risk you decided to take. knock on wood, i never broke anything while I was wheeling.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the only things i have ever messed up wheeling were cv's and 1 alternator
Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Tell them to eat shit... Until they try it they dont know.... or just take them out with you.... and leave them!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #6
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
the only things i have ever messed up wheeling were cv's and 1 alternator
skid plates are the only things ive ruined, knock on wood
Old 05-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Best way to convert them is to take them along so they can see what they are missing
Old 05-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
skid plates are the only things ive ruined, knock on wood
oh yeah i did rip up that crappy excuse for a skid plate that comes from the factory too
Old 05-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
oh yeah i did rip up that crappy excuse for a skid plate that comes from the factory too

ditto, used it as an excuse to get all bud builts underneath, how ever i am running naked for a week
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ha, I guess I kinda have the same thing. My buddy has a F-250 with 33's and he always tells me how much cooler his truck is, but he never takes his out wheelin. People like that crack me up big time.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Ha, I guess I kinda have the same thing. My buddy has a F-250 with 33's and he always tells me how much cooler his truck is, but he never takes his out wheelin. People like that crack me up big time.

hmmm

i have 33s on my tacoma
Old 05-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Lol, his is bone stock except for exhaust and wheels and tires. It is a big time pavement queen, except when he sees the mud puddle 10 ft off the road.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hell with em' bro....its all about having fun!!! let them live their boring lives.......they got nothin better to do anyway.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #14
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
^^ x2
Old 05-02-2009, 05:30 AM   #15
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Yeah...Fuck anyone who tells you that. They don't go- so they don't know. You don't have to explain to them or convince them....You probably won't be able to.

They probably also don't get under their cars and see what is what down there and maintain them as well as you do. Spending the time cleaning/maintaining the truck to keep it in wheeling shape is an advantage over them- Chances are they pay too much to have a dealership do it or just don't do it at all (ask chris about the lady he did the oil change for....sludge much??)
Old 05-02-2009, 05:33 AM   #16
poppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoppyseed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
poppyseed's Tacoma Gallery

Just show them what tacomas can really do
Old 05-02-2009, 05:34 AM   #17
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn ill take their trucks i am the oppisite i got a stocker and want to do more offroading
Old 05-02-2009, 06:00 AM   #18
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just run them over
Old 05-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #19
Yankee Oscar Tango Alpha
rngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to allrngrchad is a name known to all
Location: The former USA now USSA (United States Socialst America)
rngrchad's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling is expensive. It does tear a vehicle up. I've rolled my 85 twice. I've fried multiple alternators. Wheel bearings go every other year or so. Sucked so much water into my 97 Tacoma that it took 20 minutes of cranking to get it going again. Spewed water out of the tailpipe. OFFROADING is hell on a vehicle. Don't use your daily driver. Listen to your friends. Unless you have money to spare or have a seperate dd your choice of going offroading is immature. Think I'm just stupid or being a "dick"? Well just wait until you can't go to work the next day cause your yota is sitting in the creek....in the meantime the weather forecast is for rain and rising water levels are inevitable....happened to me once...it aint no joke...offroading is dangerous if it's your only vehicle.

I SAY LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS.

Or go buy a dedicated trail righ and tell them to shut the fuck up, and proceed to burnouts in their front yard while you laugh hysterically in a wild manner of lunacy... Wahahahaa
Old 05-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 2009 4x4 OFF ROAD. Key word in that sentence is off road. I didn't buy the truck for the sticker on the bed. Ive taken it off roading twice put some scratches in it and sunk it in the mud in the bay with the tide coming in and had to get pulled out by a 2 and half ton army duce. I'm buying shit to go off roading every day and one day this will be my off road only truck. My buddy has an f-150 that will only be in 4 wheel if it snows FUCK that. I like playin in my truck and it sucks when you gotta pay for the shit you broke but you gotta pay to play.