Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

dip stick gripe

Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
2toys is on a distinguished road
2toys's Tacoma Gallery
dip stick gripe

I was checking fluids and couldn't locate the auto trans dip stick (2.7). I was looking and looking and then I finally found it. I can't even reach the dude! What's up with the location?? And I imagine I need to check it with the engine running, correct? I'm going to be head over heals in the engine to get that bad boy out!!! That stick needs to be another foot longer!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2toys View Post
That stick needs to be another foot longer!
Thats what she said
Old 05-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
you gotta remember, they engineer that motor out of a vehicle. Once it goes in, its not there problem! lol

And yes, check it with the motor running.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
2toys is on a distinguished road
2toys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Thats what she said
Yeah, that was a softball wasn't it...