Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Blacked out grill "maybe"

Old 05-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out grill "maybe"

Thinking of painting my billet grill black and tinting my turn signals. Please give feedback. Here is photoshop image i was playing with.

Old 05-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
DO IT
but idk bout the turn signals
Old 05-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
It looks like you blacked the FOG LIGHTS not the TURN SIGNALS.
those are the turn siginals on first gens
Old 05-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive been toying with tinting my blinkers...I may have to do it after seeing that....lol
Old 05-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #11
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

too late, tinted the turn signals last night. Ill post pics when i can get them. Probably gonna paint the grille whenever i can get some spare time.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #12

we want pics
Old 05-06-2009, 09:46 AM   #13
22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold

22b22's Tacoma Gallery
I got a couple of bids on the grill shell and fender flares yesterday - I love the look of your truck and want to duplicate it. Now to see if I can get the GF to let me spend it
Old 05-06-2009, 09:50 AM   #14
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea I was going to say maybe tint them but not black out... lol.

I'd say deff paint the billet though.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #15
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Hey if it ever stops raining here in Maryland I'm bedlining (blacking out) the entire front grill, facia, clip whatever you want to call it, on my 03. No chrome will be left, just bedliner black.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
silver+black billet = sex
looks awesome man
nice wheels ...
Old 05-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #17
HoofHearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
silver+black billet = sex
looks awesome man
nice wheels ...
Grill is going black after seeing your truck. Its like a reincarnated version of mine. It's good to meet someone with such good taste! lol
Old 05-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #19
HoofHearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22b22 View Post
I got a couple of bids on the grill shell and fender flares yesterday - I love the look of your truck and want to duplicate it. Now to see if I can get the GF to let me spend it
Unless your girlfriend is giving you the money I would do whatever you want to with your money. If she has you by the balls now heaven forbid you ever get married. lol
Old 05-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #20
22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold

22b22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm moving into her house and it needs a lot of work and a bit of money to get it into shape. We came to an agreement that I would put the money that my current roommate pays (I own my house as well, but it's in a bad school district) into these improvements. It also means I need to curb my misc spending that is obvious in the mean time (if she can see it, we should talk about it before I spend it). Once I move in, I'll rent my place and have more surplus income and can do it then, but probably not now. I'm still looking into it though ;]

I did tell her about the LineX I'm doing next week ...

I have been with her for 9 months and if the move in works out, I will marry her. I'm 39 though and not willing to jump into anything without a trial first.