bilsteins adjustable shock with aal and keep my front spacers 4 15.38%
3 inch suspension lift with a 2inch body lift 5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
TACOMA03
socal19 is on a distinguished road
socal19's Tacoma Gallery
what way to lift my truck

Hey guys I got a couple of questions I have a 03 taco prerunner with a 2.5 inch spacer in the front that's what I have now. So these are my options I'm willing to do

Going with the toytec ultimate lift kit and losing my spacers

Or should I get the bilsteins adjustable shocks up front and set them to 2 inches and leave my spacer for 4.5 inch up front and get AAL up front

Or should I go with a 3 inch suspension lift with a 2 inch body lift

I also wanna run 33's. Need Help
Old 05-06-2009, 01:02 AM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Do not run the billies with a spacer, or run a body lift. So my choice by default is the ultimate lift
Old 05-06-2009, 01:07 AM   #3
offroadTRD will become famous soon enough

offroadTRD's Tacoma Gallery
my yota with 3" body and 3" suspension lift

Fabtech 3" bodylift, Fabtech 3" adjustable coilover w/ 2" add-a-leafs. The bodylift helps out nice with working on the truck. If I had to do it all over again, I would STILL keep the same setup I have on here now. My bodylift has not caused me any problems at and I offroad pretty hard especially in hunting season.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
edit i didnt see the keep the spacer part....yea dont run the billys with a spacer...do the ultimate lift
Old 05-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
I would just do OME all the way around.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
ULTIMATE!!! def. go Toytec Ultimate man! you'll love the coilovers and billies.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
I would just do OME all the way around.
Yes! Once you feel that ride... It's magic.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:26 AM   #8
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin03 View Post
Yes! Once you feel that ride... It's magic.
Mines a lil stiff now, as I made my own 12 leaf pack in the rear!
and had to space the front to get Her a little higher.