Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Black 16s

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
Urban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Urban Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
Black 16s

I'm going to swap out the stock alloys for black 16s. Anyone have thoughts about any of these? I've narrowed it down, slightly, too:

What are you guys running?
Old 02-19-2015, 01:40 PM   #2
knuckleduster271 is on a distinguished road

Name: Baron Longrod Von Hug€nschlong
knuckleduster271's Tacoma Gallery
I just put pacer lt mods on my tundra. They were $380 shipped and look almost identical to the 5th pic you posted.

Old 02-19-2015, 01:41 PM   #3
Unchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnchained 5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
Unchained 5150's Tacoma Gallery
I like the second one if it wasn't shiny, and more of a matte color?
Old 02-19-2015, 01:47 PM   #4
Brake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrake Weight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brake Weight's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the 'Soft 8' stamped steel kind and love them. But my next set will be some 'D slots' that I'll have Rhino Lined. Most all of the stamped steel will require a small spacer to clear the calipers. The cheap set from any parts house will suffice.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:55 PM   #5
MadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
MadDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I was eying those Mamba's for a while until I came across the FN Wheels Five Stars:

http://www.fnwheels.com/new-products...els-five-star/
Old 02-19-2015, 02:17 PM   #6
knuckleduster271 is on a distinguished road

Name: Baron Longrod Von Hug€nschlong
knuckleduster271's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake Weight View Post
I've got the 'Soft 8' stamped steel kind and love them. But my next set will be some 'D slots' that I'll have Rhino Lined. Most all of the stamped steel will require a small spacer to clear the calipers. The cheap set from any parts house will suffice.
I got soft 8's on my tacoma... Rhino lined... Man they're super heavy, killed my mpg
Old 02-19-2015, 02:19 PM   #7
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Go 15s bro!
Old 02-19-2015, 02:51 PM   #8
Urban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shedUrban Redneck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleduster271 View Post
I just put pacer lt mods on my tundra. They were $380 shipped and look almost identical to the 5th pic you posted.

So far, those are my favorite. Gonna try to find a Tire Rack or some other dealer nearby so I can see them IRL
Old 02-19-2015, 03:07 PM   #9
alphabravo is on a distinguished road
alphabravo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDaddy View Post
I was eying those Mamba's for a while until I came across the FN Wheels Five Stars:

http://www.fnwheels.com/new-products...els-five-star/
I like the old TRD wheels and Ivan Stewarts best but after that I think FN has the best looking wheels for the Tacoma. I think they are supposed to be very light too, like 18 lbs per wheel or something. That Five Star is sweet.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:44 PM   #10
Logger is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
Logger's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking too. I like the atx style, just a simple design looks good. I'd stay away from steel personally, due to weight and rust.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:41 PM   #11

DT525s

XD122

Products Discussed in this Thread